zondag 19 juni 2016

Meller Sunglasses Haul + Review

A few weeks ago I saw on Facebook a link to the website of Mellerbrand. I looked on the website and I fell in love with the fun designs of their sunglasses. I ordered two different styles and colors.






NYASA PARSONII EMERALD



The first one is this really fun green design with mirror reflection. They are perfect for a festival or lying by the pool. 

They are now 25 euro (Normal: €35)

KUBU TUTTIG SEA


The second pair of sunglasses are black and with panter print. They are a little bit bigger which I like better. It's very easy to wear them with every outfit because of the basic design and color.

Price: €35

I'm very happy with my purchase and would recommend this affordable but quality brand.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten